Helping Survivors. Our mission is to assist anyone who has been victimized by sexual assault or abuse. Our website is a compilation of information around different instances of sexual violence. We offer resources to assist survivors and their families, and we will continuously be adding more. We recently made a guide specific to domestic violence and sexual abuse. It has tons of great info, including how to help someone who has experienced this type of abuse and warning signs to be aware of:
Domestic Violence and Sexual Abuse - helpingsurvivors.org/domestic-violence-and-sexual-abuse/
- Carol’s House
- Emergency shelter for all victims of domestic violence and their children. Offering residents a safe home for 45 to 60 days. Services include legal advocacy, case management, individual and group counseling, parenting classes, therapeutic child center, and the possibility to be placed in the transitional housing program. Free.
- 1 (877) 633-1112 (24/7)
- Center for Community Solutions – Project Safehouse
- 24-hour toll free County-wide crisis line for crisis intervention and information referrals related to domestic violence, sexual assault, and stalking in San Diego. Also provides legal services, advocacy and counseling.
- 1 (888) 385-4657 (24/7)
- (858) 272-5777 (Office)
- Women’s Resource Center
- Provides supportive services, counseling, shelter and education to North San Diego County women, children and men involved in or threatened by domestic violence or sexual assault. Crisis intervention, safety planning, emergency food and services, shelter, and more.
- (760) 757-3500 (24/7)
- YWCA of San Diego
- Gender-inclusive Becky’s House domestic violence programs encompass a 24-hour crisis hotline, emergency shelter, transitional housing, legal support, and integrated services. bilingual hotline provides crisis counseling, and critical resource referrals for victims and the community.
- (619) 234-3164 (24/7)