Please note, people answering these calls may be mandatory reporters, and required to make a report to CPS or law enforcement in certain situations. Learn about local mandatory reporter laws here.
- California Coalition for Youth
- Statewide emergency response system for youth (ages 12-24) and families in crisis with access to over 5,500 free or low-cost resources for youth and families in crisis.
- 1 (800) 843-5200 (24/7 Crisis Line)
- San Diego Youth Services – Youth Emergency Shelter
- Emergency shelter serving youth ages 13-17. Providing a safe home and services to help youth return to their families or find alternative housing. For youth who have no safe living arrangement or are victims of physical or sexual abuse, neglect, child abuse or exploitation.
- 1 (866) 752-2327 (PLACE-2-STAY) (24/7)
- TAY Academy
- Inclusive youth-led drop-in center serving youth ages 14-25. Provides trauma informed services and comprehensive support including substance use intervention, community referrals, sexual health resources, laundry, and food. Can link victims of crime ages 18-25 to transitional housing.
- 11 a.m. – 3 p.m., Tuesday – Friday
- 2220 Broadway, San Diego, CA 92102
- (619) 632-8126